History with clay
- I started potting in 2010 as a way to learn something new, do something creative and de-stress.
- Laguna B-Mix
- a lovely, light-colored porcelain-based clay
- buttery-soft to work with
Primary forming method
- While hand building is fun, throwing on the wheel is the best.
Favorite decorating method
- Still learning about simple glazing techniques.
- Working towards doing some real fancy stuff like some of the Guild members. Glaze envy!
Primary firing method
- Gas kiln – Cone 9
- The sponge
Most-used piece of equipment
- My brain. Too bad there are days when it needs help!