History with clay
- I have been working with clay for three years and have been a member of the St. Albert Potters Guild since 2014.
- The H-450 clay; because when fired, it tends to leave speckles on the surface of the piece.
Primary forming method
- Wheel throwing
Primary firing method
- Gas kiln
Where I get my inspiration
- From both machine-made and handmade forms
- I am drawn to simple, functional design and warm, earthy tones.
Favorite vessel to make
- Lidded vessels such as jars or teapots
Favorite glaze or glaze combination
- Honey lustre over satin white
- Satin white mellows out the honey lustre beautifully, leaving a subtle, creamy tone.